Dawata Wellness Yoga Studio and Cafe (“Company” or “We”) is a company committed to protecting your privacy. Hence, we only ask you for information we truly need. Moreover, we assure you that the information you submit to us will remain private and be used only for the purposes described in this policy.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our site after making changes is considered an acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
About the Policy
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website via https://dawatawellness.com or our affiliated online platforms (collectively known as “websites”).
Moreover, it states our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
The following are the information we collect:
- Information submitted via the website, excluding your bank details.
- Data submitted via our official social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Details shared with us on our online advertising platforms.
- Data submitted to us on email, text, and other electronic messages.
Moreover, here are the exclusions:
- Information collected from our offline marketing.
- Any data collected via any third-party websites. Moreover, here are the exclusions:
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Personal information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information“)
- Marketing context about your behavior on the website as determined by an analytical tool.
We collect the following information when:
- When you land on the website through any paid advertising (Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- When you search for us directly on search engines like Google
- Automatically as you navigate through the site through Google Analytics. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through the website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
- Details regarding advertising you clicked
Through this, we can:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your interests.
- Recognize when users return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or refusing cookies when prompted by the website. =
Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Always remember that we do not collect personal information automatically. All personal data collected are always based on your discretion.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other sites’ content or privacy practices. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We have implemented measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
For any queries regarding our policy, feel free to contact us.
Dawata Wellness Yoga Studio and Cafe
Ground Floor, Zenith Central, Lot 2, Block 10, Luzon Ave., Cebu Business Park, Brgy. Hipodromo, Cebu City
Effective Date: January 28, 2022